The Confidence of a Healthy Smile
Ever noticed how healthier, brighter smiles beam with confidence? A smile is the best accessory someone can wear, and we love helping people achieve that and see their confidence bloom.
But tarnished or unhealthy teeth can greatly impact self-confidence. You may not even want to show your teeth in photos, or when laughing with friends.
Fortunately, there are an array of cosmetic solutions that can restore your teeth and get your smile back. Some ways to improve this may include:
- Straightening misaligned teeth
- Whitening tooth surface stains
- Restoring missing or damaged teeth
- Repairing and improving ongoing oral health hygiene habits
- Shielding teeth with porcelain veneers to create a new smile
So, now that we know how to improve your teeth, what about how it may improve self-confidence?
Below are five reasons why a healthy smile may improve self-confidence.
- Your smile is more than often the first thing someone notices about you – First impressions are everything! If someone was missing their front teeth but had one eyebrow, what would you look at first? More often than not, the human eye will look at the teeth first!
- Showcasing healthy teeth shows you care about yourself and your health – This really gives someone insight to your self-care and that you believe you’re deserving of healthy teeth and gums.
- Conversations that are more meaningful usually occur when you have fresh breath – This is because you want to keep talking and it encourages your conversations to last longer!
- Your smile goes hand-in-hand with a professional greeting – Think about when you last greeted a business partner or prospective client–did you smile confidently?
- No more “closed mouth smiles” during photos – The best photos are usually taken when everyone has a happy, healthy smile that just radiates positivity and confidence.
Everyone deserves a confident, healthy smile. If you think your smile could be improved, we may be able to help! Give us a call today for a cosmetic dentistry consultation.